June 6th 2014: Version 2.0 is now available
- User Account Control (UAC) compatibility for proper support of Windows Vista and higher.
- Various changes to the appearance and function of buttons and dialogs.
- Polish translation added.
- German translation created.
- Improved compatibility for running on Wine (in Linux).
- Higher resolution program icon.
- Improved handling for running as a Windows service.
- Improved handling for system shutdown.
- Support for IPv6, including automatic handling of scoped addresses.
- Support for UDP port forwards.
- Option for local interface address re-use.
- Real-time on-screen session activity log for Daemon.
- Daemon can now save the session activity log.
- Extended status information, global and per-PFO, for Console.
- Further fault-tolerance options in Daemon.
- Bilateral support for a greater number of local interfaces.
- Adapter name display for easier identification of local interfaces.
- Basic chat system for Console-Daemon communication through session pipe.
- Remote-resolve system for resolving addresses on opposite end of tunnel.
- Option to limit maximum concurrent sessions for a given PFO.
- Local-interface monitoring system in Console for fault-tolerant binding.
- Session monitoring option in Console for improved fault-tolerance.
- Several glitches and bugs removed while improving all-around reliability.
- Automatic relative path technology for true portability.
- Many various other changes and improvements.
Version 2.0 download: NetworkActiv-PortImport-v2.0.zip.
Its PGP signature (for those who use PGP) may be downloaded here.